Sign in to follow this  
Guest PHPJJ

MCDU looses destination, hangs FS9

I was flying LFMN -> EHAMFlightplan entered in MCDU: IRMAR UN853 IXILU UL47 EPL UM624 DIK UA24 BUB UG120 HELENFor Arrival at EHAM I programmed STAR HELEN Rwy 06.All looked perfectly ok.Midflight (but the problem I report can be reproduced any time) I got a Rwy change at EHAM to 18R.So I clicked the SLK left of EHAM, and Selected a new Arival: STAR HELEN for Rwy 18R.When I returned to the F-Plan page I found that the Flightplan after BUB was erased and the newly entered STAR was (partialy) put at the END of the F-Plan display behind "END OF FLIGHT" where it is unreachable. EHAM was still shown as the destination however, clicking SLK L beside EHAM again brought the Aternate (EHRD) page in stead of the expected EHAM arrival. Eventualy after trying a few ways to correct the problem FS9 got to a hang. Sorry, I think there is a bugg in the MCDU software. Together with the poor performance of the approach logic at crosswind conditions... and a few of the other bugs that are already reported.. my Airbus A320 stay in the hangar until this is fixed.Peter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sign in to follow this