Sign in to follow this  
Guest wrchambers

Airbus Cargo doors

Guest wrchambers

Hello, and I must say that I absolutely love the PSS Airbus products. I just recently purchased all of your Airbus products and love them. You may be well on your way to convincing a tried and true Boeing fan to switch to Airbus. I have one question, though it may seem stupid - do your airbus models include opening cargo doors - I have seen photos of some of the additional textures with the cargo doors open but cannot make that happen. I can get the exits to open properly but nothing else. In the flightdeck, the panel indicates the cargo doors are open. Thanks for your assistance and the great product.William Chambers

Guest vrandar

The default FS command for this is Shift+E+2 but it doesn't work well (or at all) in add-on aircraft. So in FS go to Options->Controls->Assignments and change the key assignment for "Select Exit" to something else. I changed it to D as it doesn't matter that you are over-writing the heading reset command as the PSS Airbus doesn't need it. Then if you go to your PSS Airbus and press D and 2 together the cargo doors will open. D+2 again to close them.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest wrchambers

Thanks for the reply. By the way, I found your tutorials at Speedbird online very helpful. In fact, they were the only way I figured out how to program the MCDU and actually have the aircraft fly an ILS approach. Thanks.William Chambers

Guest pegase

The quality of the documentation set is indeed a very strong point in the PSS Airbus line :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.