Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

320 source code

AF262 (did your parents really know you would be a pilot when they names you ;) )First may I welcome you to the forums.Whilst user edits are what make the FS Community at large so good, and PSS follow this with hosting community repaints, sadly it is not possible to share our source code. As I am sure you appreciate, its still a commercially viable project.You may also note that whilst our bulldog is now freely available to download, we still retain the source code.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,First of all, I'd like to congratulate all the PSS team for his great work on the Pro Series. It's really a work of art!As I'm using it very regularly, I have very often the well known problem of the taxi lights. So I

Hello,First, sorry I didn't think about my signature. ;) It's done now...About the PSS, I easily understand your reasons and it's completely normal !But, is there really no solution to have taxi lights? It can seem just a detail, but most of the time, in winter, I can fly only by night, so it's very important.But never mind, I'll continue flying this great plane !

Sign in to follow this