Sign in to follow this  
darian

pss a319/320 problems again after re-install

i reinstalled my fS and had to reinstall pss airbus pro now when i fixed the panel config in "window08" to size 2,2 the plane barely takeoffs and when i engage autopilot it nose dives ive heard of this problem before.What is this problem from.

Guest vrandar

First problem: in the lower ECAM try setting the trim to -1.8UP. You do this by pressing the F/CTRL button below the lower ECAM and then by using the End key on your keyboard watch the Pitch Trim reading in the middle of the lower ECAM until it is -1.8UP (the home key reduces it again). See if that helps.Second problem: If you have the registered version of FSUIPC go to the technical page and make sure that "Discon Elev Trim Axis for AP" is NOT checked. If you have the unregistered version of FSUIPC does it have the technical page? (I can't remember and you can't run both on the same machine)Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

ok first i cant find the page to "disconnect ele trim", and in the plane when i press cntrl/F it does nothing. where are these pages. And i dont have a registered FSUIPC where do i get a registered one. In fs modules it says FSUPIC but i never bother with it, how do i register it.I just did another test flt in a319 the plane took off fine but when AP engage violent dive but after pulling up and gaining alt it worked fine. But this is not acceptable for now.

ok i dont have technical page on my FSUIPC and i cant find the trim on ECAM where is it.

Guest Bennubird

It is on the center console. on the IFR screen. F/Ctrl (Flight Controls) pulls up the flight controls page. I have FSUIPC and I have set pitch trim as suggested but was not able to take off without adding pitch trim. Once I took off and actived the AP the aircraft again nose dived. There must be something to fix this because I can't imagine the aircraft is supposed to respond as it does. I fly their A330 and A340 without a hitch. If anyone else has suggestions, I'm all ears.Charles

Guest NormanB

Note that the window08 fix is just that - a fix for those who experience issues with it. The majority don't need this fix.

Guest Bennubird

Norman, Window08?Not sure what that's about but if it will fix my issues with the autopilot I'm willing to try it. Do I search the PSS site for info on window08?Norman I have sent PSS support a question about the issue I'm having with operating the autopilot/CDU. My A3** series are ostensibly out of balance. Each time I set the autopilot the aircraft go out of control. I have attempted to use the Load Editor to configure the aircraft and set the appropriate Zero Fuel Weight and Block (fuel on board). Can you assist me with this?Charles

Guest acuba

i have this problem also, but i use PIC-737, which for example needs in FSUIPC "discon elev trim axes for AP" be checked and PSS need NOT to be checked, so what can i do?

Guest acuba

>Yes but you're not flying both aircraft at the same time are>you, so switch it off when you want to fly the PSS Airbus.>>Rob Elliott, EGPE Inverness>PSS Airbus Support and>Airbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual >airbus@speedbirdonline.co.uk>http://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.html>http://www.bavirtual.co.ukDo i have to restart FS each time after changing it in FSUIPC or not?

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.