Sign in to follow this  
VH_JLC

SIDS ans STARS for Australia???

Can some one help me out that bloody FMC dont have any sids an stars for any australian airports even our Intl airports i have been to the Nav data web site where i got the sid an stars for my Level D 767 but i find myself not flying this PSS A320 coz i cant programe sids an stars for Australia which is where i mainly fly of course!! living here and all LOL..And can some one tell me if im doing something wrong in my PSS A320 when i go to tune my radio's for online flight i can only change the numbers after the decimal point EG120.500 i can only change this up an down120.750120.250The 1st three number i cant get to move at all!!Hence my lack of flying with this otherwise awsum product!!Thanx for your timeJosh C AAA-263

Cheers Josh Cliff

Guest Phoenix5

Hello Josh,Australian procedures can be found at www.austscene.com As to the radio freq select, once you place the mouse cursor over the knob and the +/- symbol shows using the left mouse button *should* change the numbers before the decimal and the right mouse key the numbers after.I hope this helps,

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.