Sign in to follow this  
carsim

A330/200 landing gear

Dear sir Last night after taking off from Los Angeles Airport in a flight to Las Vegas in the Airbus A330/200 I had a strange experience with the landing gear. When the aircraft was accelerating for takeoff the nose was going up and down in the runway and then after takeoff I could not retract the nose landing gear, so I continued the flight at low speed to Las Vegas. When I tried to landing the aircraft crshed in the runway, the nose went donwn it seems the nose landing gear was ineficient. What is this problem? It is not the first time that happens, could you help me please because I love this panel it is the best I ever saw. Thank you best regards

Guest krismanning

I had exactly the same problem on my A320 today. It only didnt it once though.Running FS9.1 and the A320 model is patched. Kris

Hi Kris Thank you for your reply but what do you mean running FS91? And what patch? Best regards Simon

Guest krismanning

Hiya,Microsoft released a big patch for FS2004 (otherwise known as FS9)This patch upgraded FS9 to FS9.1 and introduced loads of bug fixes and enhancements.PSS also brought out a patch to allow the A320 Pro software to run properly on FS2004. You need to make sure you have both.I think your landing gear issue is caused by the dead battery bug. I managed to successfully replicate and fix the same issue yesterday. The guys here were very helpful. Have a look in the list of messages and you'll see one started by me about problems with the NAV RADIO. The fix for this should also sort out your landing gear.Hope this hel;ps. Kris

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.