Sign in to follow this  
Guest nghagag

Odd Toggle Switch Behavior

Guest nghagag

Hi NormanI just purchased this fantastic addon named Electronic Flight bag EFB2004 by FSwidgets. I added their toggle icon to bring it up to view weather/checklist/maps/Navlog etc. When I toggle the EFB in all PSS 320/330/340, the AP1 is disengaged and the aircraft dives like a rock.I am told that the EFB toggle uses Cntrl + shift + z which in the airbus is assigned to MCP ALT press. I changed that assignment. it Did not work. I do not see the connection between ALT press and AP1.I tried to use AP2 which has no shortcut assignment, it only works once and when you toggle EFB off AP2 switches automatically to AP1.I am unable to work around this problem. It is nice to be able to toggle EFB without pausing the sim everytime.ThankBill

Guest vrandar

We can't provide support on EFB as I'm sure you understand. One thing to look at though is to also change/delete the ctrl+shift+z assignment in FS itself (the Assignments menu option). By default it is set to "altitude bug (select)".Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest nghagag

Thanks Rob for the quick reply.Reason I asked for help is because it only happens in PSS Series. The EFB toggle works fine in LDS767 and PMDG734/747 and default ACs.So I thought it has to do PSS key assignment conflict of some sort.Thanks againBill

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.