Sign in to follow this  
Guest sssagc

FSUIPC registration required; battery power out fast

Guest sssagc

Hi to all,I've just got the PSS AirbusPro last week; however there's seems to be a bug ( or at least I think so ). Okay here goes....Battery power runs out even though APU charges them fully to 28V.Displays remain on but external lights and radio conks out after a few minutes.Extending battery life is not possible for the FSUIPC downloaded is not a registered copy and requires an activation key. Please assistThanx.RegardsClovis

Guest Phoenix5

Hello Clovis,The battery issue is a known limitation of Flight Sim.If you are unable to obtain (purchase) a registered copy of FSUIPC at this time I can offer the following tips.The quick fix is to do a CTRL-M This reactivates the electricIf you have the registered version of FSUIPC, click the "dead battery fix" check box.If not, then you can edit the A320 aircraft.cfg and add the lineelectric_always_available=1 to the ELECTRICAL setion.I hope this helps,regards,

Guest dt1951

I haven't heard of this problem. Are you enabling ground power then APU? When you get the APU up and running, are you leaving the battery switches to "on"? Not meant to be stupid or sarcastic questions. Just wondering what you are doing that would cause the batteries to drain dead.

Guest sssagc

Thanx for the suggestions and feedback, guys.RegardsClovis

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.