Sign in to follow this  
Guest isagani67

A340 Professional

Guest isagani67

Hello Guys,Is there any solution found of the suspected bug or a conflict with MSFS 2004 and PSS "AIRCRAFT IS BOUNCING OFF THE RUNWAY" mostly in USA airports that leads to crashes or nose gear does not retract after take off?Regards,

Guest Phoenix5

Hello,The only time I have experienced this it was a scenery issue, with an uneven and bumpy runway.I fixed it by changing the AFCAD file to one that updated the runway.regards,

Guest isagani67

Hello Steven,Good morning.Please try to fly any of these airports KLAX/KATL/KSFO/KSAN/KSEA/KJFK/KPHL/KDEN/KDFW. You might find any solution to this. I read about the suspecion in our Justflight.com support furom. Anyway, if no solution leave it. FSX is coming few months from now.Isagani

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.