Sign in to follow this  
Guest saichiel

Airbus future.

Guest saichiel

I love this planes for my FS9 but....when and updated filed to get aural warning on TCAS and Weather Radar like other competence product???Thank

Guest NormanB

jm,We were the first with the weather radar so hopefully that makes us competent ;)There are no plans to retrofit the Airbus series.

John,PSS stated that there was no plans to develop further Airbus product. Have these plans be revisited? I think there is a huge market for Airbus and we would love to see a new PSS Airbus.In the past, I considered PSS to be a payware company with great graphics but limited systems modeling, however this has changed since the T7 was introduced.Hope you guys change your mind and give us a new and improved Airbus series.... Wishfull thinking :)Have a great day!John.

Guest Pilot53

Seriously, I love A320's but there really is no other A320 on the market for fs2004. All the A320 needs is a few new features that are very simple, such as a few over head switches here and there, nothing to big of a deal because we already have a good A320, but its missing a few simple but noticable things, like for instance it has no taxi light!!! I would definatly be willing to pay another $20 for an updated A320 package. There is a huge market for this plane in fs2004, I hope that pss may one day take advantage.

Guest saichiel

I only say that the competence (I don

Guest Pilot53

The reason I sayed I would pay is because the plane is very old and I can understand if pss wouldnt find it to be as profitable to spend time overhauling the A320, therfore I would be more than willing to pay a small amount to bring this plane up to todays standards. As I said all this plane needs is a few tweaks and very simple additions such as possibly and IRS system, completed pneumatics and some lighting fixes etc.

Guest vrandar

PSS have said for some time that there will be no updates to the A320 family. It could be that once the 757 is realeased the project after that might be a new Airbus. But equally it could be something else. As far as I know no decision has been taken yet as too future product launches beyond the 757.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest saichiel

roger but......What about the A330 and A340 Family??? there are for FS9 and have no one update and were released a lot of time ago and now are becoming less competitive.

Guest tony21ny

Ive been wondering the future for a while! I have all PSS Airbus and love them dearly. i buy other payware but in the end its my buses i fly. i dont want a patch to fix any airbus nor do i want the next product to revisit Airbus all I ask is once the SDK's for FSX are released CAN YOU PLEASE REDO THE AIRBUS SERIES (A319-A350?) SIMILAR TO WHAT WAS DONE WITH THE B777. I know the Pro series was designed for 2002 and patched for 2004 which means in FSX they are gone! Us Airbus lovers have patiently suffered through this time and all the focus on Boeing for you guys in a Really boeing rich enviorment now can we get all the attention when FSX comes out? I will pay an arm and a leg(literally) for New Buses in FSX, and im sure im not alone!Thanx for listening to my rants!Tony Cruz

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.