Sign in to follow this  
Guest DirtyBri

joystick wont pitch up/down with A319/20/30

Guest DirtyBri

Hi again all, i'm going to start sounding like a pain here so i will apologise in advance. Just purchased Airbus package very good product and good on frames too. But i have a problem..... I cant pitch the plane up or down during the take off run or even normal flight. but it will roll ok and the speed is fine . Aircraft rotates only if i use trim. which if left for to long drops to 8.0 dn Its not responding to my joystick movements and will only pitch up or down with the trim . I followed everything on the tutorial and in this forum and still no luck. Please help Thank you FSUIPC 3.53 (registered) FS2004 9.1 Saitek X45 Athlon XP3200+ 1gb ram Nvidia Geforce FX5200 256mg

Guest DirtyBri

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the A3**, uninstalled and reinstalled the joystick, FSUIPC etc, started a flight with another AC and switched to the bus and still nothing!!! I have also adjusted the trim levels as per a few support forum suggestions, which is ok until the thing starts to speed up for take off then it drops to 8.0 DN and its a battle to get it back to -2.4 up!!! The joystick then has no effect on the elevators whilst its rolling, but whilst it is still and engines to idle there is the cross in the main flight dispay to say that it is moving which also shows in the lower ECAM, with the slightest movment visible in spot view and the only way to take off is to hold down the trim up button (very unrealistic) i truely belive that i have wasted

Guest NormanB

Hi,Please sign your posts with your name.You have not mentioned which airbus it is you have bought but I am going to assume its the ABPro series. If so you are one of the unfortunate ones who need to make a minor change to a cfg file.A brief search would have found the solution in a number of posts. Please check the instructions at http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...g_id=6289&page=Thanks,

Guest DirtyBri

Norman first sorry for not signing the last post,yes you are correct it is the ABpro, and i have changed the Panel.cfg as i have read many times in this and other forums and still the problem persists!!!thanks for the prompt reply if you have any more ideas could you please let me knowThanks againBrian Piper

Guest NormanB

Brian,Whilst its not the solution, whilst on the ground can you check the flt ctrls page for me please? Does it show full movement? Do the control surfaces move also?Thanks,

Guest DirtyBri

Norman,the the flt ctrls page shows full movement aand it shows full movement, in the outside view, but when the engines are increased for take off, the flt ctrl panel still shows full movemment but the control surface (elevator) stops moving and the trim starts to move down on its ownhope this helps Brian Piper

Guest DirtyBri

Norman / Anyone!no more ideas then????thanks Brian Piper

Guest DirtyBri

no only thing that is on is the flight directorBrian

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.