Sign in to follow this  
Guest ang171

More taxi lights

Guest ang171

Hi thanks for the quick response on my question regarding the taxi lights. I actually followed the instructions (Shift + L) but that puts on the panel light and not the taxi light any other suggestions on how to make taxi lights work. Thanks. Ang171Subject edited - your question was previously answered by Phoenix5

Guest dt1951

Whale of a question. Have been kind of wondering if the taxi light switch was one of them "feel good" switches (a switch that doesn't do anything, but makes you feel good because you pushed something)...

Guest dynamania

Good afternoon :)The taxi light switch for the A320 is not functioning, as the PSS team claimed that this happened because the limitations of FS2002 -dont know where did i read that on this forum- "?" its working on the A330 and A340 thoyou will also notice that the "Landing Lights" for the A320 gives you the same lighting the Taxi lights would give... so settle with the Landing lights for now or try to add a taxi light effect on the right axis in the Aircraft.cfg file, and if you succeed, please let me know how did you do it :Dlater

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.