Sign in to follow this  
Guest skytrain

ATC PROBLEMS

Guest skytrain

Please help me anyone. Whenever I use the PSS airbuses (any of them) my MS ATC keeps going off. When this happens, the instruments on the Airbuss also fail. In happens at random and I have not been able to pinpoint the activity that brings it on. Sometime it is right at the begining while sometimes it is just before landing. But it invariably happens on all my PSS Airbus flights. Whe it happens the ATC text remains but the key board numbers for choosing the response do not work. Only the "`" key works. The atc sound also goes off and I can only see atc text from frutrated controllers cancelling my IFR because of no response.It does not happen with the PMDG Boeings the PSS Dash8. This frustrates me excessively as I have had the airbusse for sometime but never flew them. I am now ready to do so and I cannot complete one IFR flight.Seetellla

Hi,I do have nearly the same problem. Go to "FS 2004 ATC Failure" and try the changes recommend there. It could be the dead battery problem all PSS Airbus have.Cheers Fritz

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.