Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jean_Pierre

Airbus, Norman and maybe Rob ?

Guest antares

To Rob (VRANDER) : Norman told me that you are the expert in Airbus. Pardon me if it's not usual to post for the attention of somebody !I did

Guest vrandar

I usually work away from home most of each week and although I can read the posts the firewall on my on-the-road tablet PC prevents me answering anything until I get home on Fridays. o my apologies for the delay in answering. I'll look at the long thread and post a reply here probably during tomorrow.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest antares

>I usually work away from home most of each week and although>I can read the posts the firewall on my on-the-road tablet PC>prevents me answering anything until I get home on Fridays. o>my apologies for the delay in answering. I'll look at the long>thread and post a reply here probably during tomorrow.>Thank you. In the interval, I have overdraft certain things which appear abnormal to me. (But I am the opposite of an expert): If I compare with the composition of the files 747, 777, and Airbus, it seems to me that certain files miss in PSSAB-PROPanel So, the Pss-747 file contains 12 files and 8,26 MO the Pss-777 file contains 14 files and 9.00 MO the Pss-abpro file contains only 4 files and 2.25 MO ! I have only the following files: down.bmp - froward.bmp and headup.bmp - With obviously panel.cfg For your information, the file "Gauges" "Property" Product release is: 1.0.1 I wonder whether the file "Installer" I used from "My Files" is well for FS 2002Here, an extract of the file

Guest NormanB

Your ABPro folder is correct.

Guest antares

>Your ABPro folder is correct.Merci Norman, It is a pity well!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.