Sign in to follow this  
darian

a320 going hawwire during flt

last night i took off from DEn and the plane would stall after few hundred feet. it couldnt climb at all or even fly straight. and then after at FL340 the plane started losing automatic controls when i reached overspeed this is too many problems for this plane. I mean what else does it take to fly this PSS a320 with out any technical problems. For the INIT page where do i go from there to change the bank/pitch rates, i saw no places for bank/pitch rates.

the only time i've had problems like this -plane started losing automatic controlswith the PSS A3x and A330/340 is when i don't first load the default cessna and confirm that the battery and avionics switches are in the 'on' positions.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest vrandar

Yes the Cessna or one of the other default MS aircraft (I load the Boeing 737) MUST be loaded first when you start up your sim session with avionics on. You then load up your Airbus and can stall load that witha cold and dark config. The reason a default aircraft must be loaded first is to do with programing changes that Microsoft introduced with FS9 that load certain parameters with the default aircraft. Loading something else first, like the PSS Airbus, means that those parameters are not loaded and can cause problems, sometimes randomly.There has been quite a lot of talk recently on this forum about the short-term changes that can be made by right-clicking the INIT key. I have done some testing on these myself. It might seem odd but PSS doesn't provide support to this functionality. Nevertheless we don't recommend you change any of these parameters unless you know what you are doing with flight dynamics are prepared for huge problems to be introduced into your aircraft.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest sfoofficer

Nice to know this. Had similiar control problems with the A319 last week. The elevator trim was on the fritz, changing on it's own accord, rendering the plane nearly impossible to control. Reinstall did not cure it. I'll be trying the 'default-a/c' fix.Best Regards,

Just a note for this thread..see topic 6827...there may be an issue related to the latest version of FSUIPC. This MAY be causing the problem (cautionary note: this is a theory only and not an accusation of any fault on the part of PSS or Peter Dowson). I am going to load up an earlier version of FSUIPC (the one prior to the last release) and see if that resolves the issues I am having, which are similar to what has been reported here. If I have a positive result, I will report it and that may be an interim fix and something we might report to Peter and FSS so, at a minimum, they know about it (they might already) and keep this in mind as Peter is always updating FSUIPC to make it better and more stable.Will let you know what I find out.Kind regards,baw7162404.png

>Just a note for this thread..see topic 6827...there may be an>issue related to the latest version of FSUIPC. This MAY be>causing the problem (cautionary note: this is a theory only>and not an accusation of any fault on the part of PSS or>Peter Dowson). I am going to load up an earlier version of>FSUIPC (the one prior to the last release) and see if that>resolves the issues I am having, which are similar to what has>been reported here. If I have a positive result, I will report>it and that may be an interim fix and something we might>report to Peter and FSS so, at a minimum, they know about it>(they might already) and keep this in mind as Peter is always>updating FSUIPC to make it better and more stable.>>Will let you know what I find out.>Kind regards,>baw716>2404.png>baw716you think the people above have the same problem because they installed 777 - like you referenced in your previous postplease update me on your progress resultsBo

Bo Klop

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.