Sign in to follow this  
Ben Johnson

New RealityXP GNS530

Has anyone been able to get this package working? I'm having problems getting it to respond at all.

Guest UweR

Hi, I rushed out as soon as I read your message and purchased the unit, a real steal for 15 bucks! Have to rethink that meridian now of course...I suppose you have the trainer software installed (I use the FSGarmin software as well). I started it prior to firing up FS2002 (still fly my first flight) and have had no major problems so far, but I think it loads the trainer automatically just as FSGarmin does.Best Regards, Uwe

Thanks Uwe. I must be doing something wrong. Do you have a previous RealityXP product installled? Did the GNS530 install ask for that license key as well?Regards,

Ken,FYI. I am also having problems getting a successful installation. I am a new Reality XP customer. I am working through the flight1 forums trying to get to a resolution. Jeff Williams (KDCA)

Yes, I've got the garmin trainer loaded and it works OK. I am in email contact with realityxp support and expect that we will get it sorted out. Thanks for the suggestion.Jeff Williams (KDCA)

Same problems here. I also am a new customer and do not have their Flight Line Avionvis package installed, nor do I want it.Let's hope you're not required to have it installed. I'm currently waiting for a response from their support.Very interedted in how Jeff makes out.Bob Lyddy

I am very happy to report that the updated installer has successfullyinstalled the GNS530.Jeff Williams (KDCA)