Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arne

Some more nose-diving issues with A319-320-321 & FSUIPC

hi all well let me interject here as wellafter loading 777 i have not had the time to fly 320/321well today, i took the 320 out of the hangar and "boom" the a/p on the 320 just fails - does not work - gives me eradic pitches up and down and the autothrottle does not work.so i came here for solutions and found this threadby the way before installing 777 i did fly the 320 many times without any problemsbesides installing the neww 777 and the new pmdg747 and pic373 nothing else has changedstrangely enough pmdg and wilco pic fly without any problemsalso my pss777 flies good as wellsooooo, something happened that my pss airbuses dont fly anymore - and no i am not in favor of reinstalling the whole fs2004so, if Norman or anyone else from PSS is reading this please make a comment regarding this issue, i would really love to fly my airbuses againthank youBo

Bo Klop

Don't know if this will help but it is fresh. Last week all my buses were flying fine. Last Wednesday I installed the new Pete Dowson FSIUPC but didn't activate it. Wednesday night all flew fine.Thursday I activated the FSPUIC. NOTHING flew after that until ...I was having trouble with a new 737NG. No displays etc. So I e-mailed PMDG, they suggested removing the PD FSPUIC and re-installing it. Before I did this, in a fit of pique I'd uninstalled ALL PSS airbuses and flew the FS defaults.I followed PMDG's instructions to the letter and reinstalled the FSPUIC. I then decided to try downloading the PSSA320 again and as luck would have it noticed that you also download an FSPUIC unless you uncheck the box. Thinking that just maybe the system was trying to activate BOTH FSPUIC's, as well as the FS one, and that while both might be compatible with the FS one they weren't compatible with each other and were 'fighting', I unchecked the PSS FSpuic box.Now it may be coincidence but I've just flown out of Malaga to EGCC 3 times, in all sorts of horrendous turbulence and winds aloft, and the A320 has weathered everything thrown at it.Try downloading the A320 or loading it without the PSS FSPUIC. It might work!

Guest vrandar

Whilst I do think somenting in FSUIPC might, just might, be the cause I don't think it has anything to do with two different versions of FSUIPC conflicting. The version with the PSS download is just an older version of the current one, it's not some strange PSS version. But the main point is that only one FSUIPC.dll can be in the modules folder at any one time so there can't be a conflict. Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Sorry, probably my mistake. I'm not a computer expert. But system wise then, if I (or anyone) has the latest FSUIPC, but then downloads another older one, what processes does the computer go through in order to install the older one? Does it totally delete the recent one? Or might there be some attempted modification process of certain files, which might result, in some systems in the corruption of whichever FSUIPC you are attempting to download?

Hello, I have installed FS 9.1 Win XP SP2 and FSUIPC 3.71. Also I have installed PSS Boeing 777 for FS9. If I uncheck "Disconnect Elevator Trim Axis for A/P" in FSUIPC, PSS A320 is flying without any problems within FS9.1. If I check it, the plane is simply unflyable within FS9.1 with A/P engaged, diving all the time, no A/T working and not stoping climbing at CRZ Altitude. Best regardsChris Schnaedelbach

Best regards

Chris Schnaedelbach
CEO / President of Cyber Air Virtual Airlines  (established since 1994)
Intel I7-4790 with 8GB DDR3-1600 Ram; GeForce GTX 970 with 4 GB RAM; Win10 64Bit Home Edition; P3Dv3 and also FSX Acceleration Pack German Version;

Hi all,Do not know if this will shed any light on this problem. But I have had the 777 installed on my machine for ages but not used it for a long time. Recently I installed the A319/320/321 and went through the mouse flickering stage and other problems, many posted on this forum,eventually getting the planes to fly. Now to the point, just for a change i did a flight with the 777 and since then, i have had problems with the A/P on the 320. No altitude control on approach, continued to descend below MCP settings, ignored settings in the FMC. Would not respond to any attempt to regain hieght using a new setting in the mcp with +ft dialled into the rate box. Only way to prevent crashing was to disengage the AP, all this happened on coming into EGLL under Vatsim CTR control, very embarrising. Also A/T did not appear to be working as well.JohnT

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.