Sign in to follow this  
Guest vonduck1

Enhancements for the A320 - what to get?

Guest vonduck1

Hi guys, after flying Boeings for ever, i find the A320 a gem to fly!Are there any addons to enhance this ac? Like better FDE's etc?I would appreciate any suggestions as this is a great bird!CheersDoug

Guest vrandar

I use the Rob Barendregt ground handling gauge available from avsim (the file is rcbgh-40.zip although I use an earlier version). It controls the amount of pushback in seconds, direction and degrees of turn, further pushback, taxi speed, arms the taxiing for landing, controls spoilers and one or two other features. I find it invaluable, it sits in the corner of the panel and works very well. I wouldn't be without it.Although we can't provide support for it you'll see quite a lot of references to the iFDG/PSS merge; the model and FDE being from from iFDG and the panel from PSS.There are also a lot of more generic FS things you can do. For example, I've changed the landing lights to the more blue-coloured xenon lights also available here at avsim.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest vonduck1

Thankyou sir for the reply!I will start to investigate the above and implement asap!The Airbus is just fantastic! So nice to fly!RegardsDoug

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.