Sign in to follow this  
Guest DJL

what if the panel flicker fix doesn't work?

Guest DJL

Hi, I recently purchased both the AirbusPro and the 777When I first flew the bus I had a horrible mouse flickering that I researched and found about your fix in the support pages.My problem is that it has not fixed the issue.. also, besides the flickering, I am unable to pilot the a/c form the cockpit.. I always need to switch to VC or other to have the a/c respond to my instructions. I believe this is part of the mouse flickering.So what am I missing?Keep up the great work and don't let the kids drive you nuts ;)Respectfully,Daren Lahey

Daren,To control the aircraft from the flight deck, you need to check the manual. Some switches work off the mouse 'right-click' for example; getting the aircraft to respond toe a 'level-change' etc.Re; flickering could be a problem using 'Active Camera'?Not sure that the A320 is controllable at all from the 'VC' view?Dave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/http://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/c130/c130_captain.gif

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Cancer

Hi Daren,look for the following subject in this forum."The old "flickering" cursor problem can't get rid of it."Hope it helps!ciao, Ren

Guest dt1951

Hi Daren. I wish I had an explanation for you, but there doesn't seem to be one that I can think of. I made the appropriate changes as well but the flicker would show up randomly. By that I mean that the flickering would be present in some flights, but not in others. When I get it, I have to go to the Instrument Panel view page and uncheck the "For System Use" (or something like that) option. I am at work right now so I can't look at the FS screens to tell you the proper pages, etc... This removes the mouse flicker. When I do that I have to adjust how I move from the Instrument Panel view to the VFR Panel view.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.