Sign in to follow this  
Guest ajrabreu

PSS A320 landing gear retraction

Guest ajrabreu

Hi,am using the aircraft for a few weeks, made part ot the tutorial flight with no probs. Now I planned a flight from scratch to validate I can use the bird in BAV flights (without having the whole airport waiting for me, I mean) but am unable to retract the landing gear after takeoff(!!!). No speed limits exceeded, the knob goes up but green lights remains on and, looking from the outside, the landing gear is still down in did! Tried with joystick assigned button and also directly on the keyboard (g key). Am using FS9 with last update on a Windows XP plenty of RAM (2 GB), processor (P4 2.8) and graphics (6600 GT). Also installed the mouse flicker fix. Never had this problem in about 20 years of FS! Any hints? Please help!Thanks and congratulations on the forum, very good in did,Antonio

Hi All,Funny, I bought the plane yesterday and I have exactly the same problem. I am also running on a high-level machine (Dual core P4 with 7800GTX video card, 2 Gig of memory. I also put in the mouse-flicker fix.Any help would be welcome. Regards,Pim

Guest NormanB

Guys,Classic FS flat battery syndrome here.Start FS from a default situation (flight) such as the Cessna at Seattle/Meigs before changing to the Airbus.A quick search on "flat battery" in this forum will give much more detail.

Guest ajrabreu

Norman,in did it apparently solved the problem. The strange is I believe I had always started FS with non-PSS A320 aircrafts because I don't have any saved flight with the Airbus. Maybe I started with Just Flight's E145, the one I've been flying for BAV until now, which did not suffer that problem. Can't be sure of that, but from now on will always start with default C172. What a pane in the ... this battery thing! Can't it be solved? Anyway thanks for the fast support. I'm very pleased with it.Soft landings (don't forget the gear, now that it goes up, LOL),Ant

Guest vrandar

>Maybe I started with Just Flight's E145, the one I've been flying for>BAV until now, which did not suffer that problem. Can't be>sure of that, but from now on will always start with default>C172. What a pane in the ... this battery thing! Can't it be>solved? No, it is an MS thing and all to do with the states that are saved with the default flight using a default aircraft. Have a look for a thread called "Urban Myth" here and on the panel forum for more explanation.>PS: no plans for a native FS10 A320 yet? Know it is a bit>early but ...No, we do not yet know what the plans are for anything beyond the next release which is the 757.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Hallo Norman,Forgive my igorance but does that mean that the batteries do not get charged while the engines are running with the generators on?Is this real-life behavior or the PSS implementation.BTW my default flight is a Flight 1 Cessna 172 - cold & dark. What I understand is that I must change this to a situation with the engines running and avionics turned on.Regards,--pim

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.