Sign in to follow this  
Guest ciruelo

No Throttle After Touchdown A330/340

Guest ciruelo

I come in on the approach and make a perfect touchdown. When told I hit the - key for Reversers and slow to 60 kts. So far so good. I then hit the + key to stop reversers and use the brakes to slow to taxi speed. The PFD is showing 'Rollout' I open my joystick throttle to taxi clear but nothing happens it still shows Rollout. Open the throttle a bit more and it goes into TOGA and tries to climb vertically. I thought perhaps it was AP2 causing the problem so I kill that at 'Minimum' and AP1 at 50ft. Landing speed is manual 140kts. I have cahnged the Config files to Scottie's ones but no difference. The only additions to FS2004 are the update patch. FS Global and FS Traffic. I am using the full licensed version of FSUIPC. This has got me beat, any help will be appreciated.Peter

Guest vrandar

Have you tried recalibrating your joystick in FS9 and in FSUIPC? The only other time I have come across this problem was when I had the "thr" utility installed which allows you to use your joystick to go through the thrust lever gates. I got the same symptoms as you do quickly removed it. But if you don't have that utility installed I would suggest looking closely at what your joystick is doing in FSUIPC.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest ciruelo

I only have the first page of FSUIPC set up and the throttle is+16493 to -16493 with no centre spot. Joystick is Saitek Evo which is self calibrating. I just need to waggle it about when I start FS. Using the +&- keys I can go from MREV to TOGA without engine speeds increasing at all; but if I use FS key controls of CTRL+Shift+G I get TOGA that I can't shut down. Do you think a complete removal of everything and the a reinstall might help?Peter

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.