Sign in to follow this  
BoHappy

A320 Autothrottle

Kev do you have pss777 installed on your system?did you have problems like this before 777 installBo

Bo Klop

Guest kevwat83

Can anyone help me? For some reason my Airbus A319/320/321 has all of a sudden developed a problem with the auto throttle?When its ready for take off I increase the auto throttle to the FLX position or TOGA but for some reason the N1 indicators get a cyan band around them and the engines increase and decrease so my speed wont exceed 75 knts! i cant seem to find out whats going on, ive even re installed flight sim, and windows to try and solve the problem but nothing! I dont have this problem on Airbus A330/340Would appriciate any help on the matterCheers Guys!Kev

Guest vrandar

I know this has come up before but I can't find it on my database at the moment and 'er indoors is wanting me to go out and buy some wine so I'll have to look into this later.But meanwhile, you are starting your FS sessions with a default MS aircraft (say the Cessna or Boeing 737) for the default flight with avionics on and then switching to the Airbus aren't you. If not that could be a cause of the problem.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest kevwat83

Thanks Rob any help is appriciatedI have my default a/c set to a learjet, not a saved flight or anything i just cant seem to get rid of this problem! thanks again

Guest kevwat83

No i dont have 777 installedonly 319/320/321 and i added 330/340 but dont have any probs with them, a320 worked fine with 330/340 installed

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.