Sign in to follow this  
Guest fenixAH

BSOD when pressing any button on airbus panel

Guest fenixAH

Hi, as the title says I get get a BSOD when pressing any button on the airbus panel. Although not every click is a BSOD, it does occur frequently enough that I haven't been able to complete a single flight yet. This problem is also present when I tried the airbus on another computer. How can I fix this problem??Thanks in advance.

Guest NormanB

Hi, (please dont forget to sign your posts)I've many thousands of hours in the airbus family and never seen it BSOD.Are you starting fs from the default flight before changing to the Airbus?

Guest fenixAH

Yea, my FS starts from the default flight with the Cessna at Seattle. This problem occurs on all the airbuses and it happens randomly when I click on any button on the panel (happened on the FMC and overhead). Also, I have noticed that this happened on the FS menu itself when I clicked on the buttons (eg. select a/c, change weather, etc.), but my workaround to that was to use tab and enter instead of clicking on the menu itself. Since this doesn't create that clicking sound when a button is clicked on in the menu (I think the airbus panels use that same clicking sound), my guess is that there is a problem related to that sound file or something that's causing the BSOD.I have tried doing a reformat of my HD on two seperate computers and installed FS and the airbuses and the BSOD still exists when I click on a menu in FS and panel buttons.Thanks for the help!fenixAH

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.