Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gasman1

Coord entry in MCDU

Guest Gasman1

OK.Hope someone can help. Am trying to enter 42N160E into the MCDU. It gets accepted, but the waypoint is 7000nm from where it should be... Any ideas? Using 0513 cycle, A340. Entering 42N160 does not help either...ThanksMike (FAJS)

Guest Gasman1

Well. I am so embarrassed. I had actually used the search and had looked at that particular thread. (should have mentioned that shouldn't I?) Now, suddenly, it is working. I am sure that this represents what I like to call an EEOC error (Equipment Exceeds Operator Capacity). Must have been entering wrong in the first place.Mea culpa.Thanks very much for the prompt reply. Don't see why people moan about PSS customer service. Thanks againMike

Guest NormanB

Mike,Glad to see you got it working!>Thanks very much for the prompt reply. Don't see why people>moan about PSS customer service. Its fashionable ;)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.