Sign in to follow this  
Guest kibo55

Airbus Panels

Guest kibo55

Hey guys, i was just wandering what is the best Airbus panel to buy for my A320, A330 and A340 that is available to download for free? I really love flying airbus' but the panels i have at the moment are not fully functional (especially when it comes to the FCU and MCU) so it makes it very hard... =

Guest vrandar

The PSS Airbus panels are still by far the best even though the A319/A320/A321 panel is now 4 years old. Admittedly the complexity is not quite up to PMDG or Level standard but that is due to their age. The PSS Airbus is the only one where you have a a proper MCDU. But the PSS panels are payware.There is a freeware panel from Eric Marciano with an MCDU but it's not up to the PSS and I've never really liked it.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest vonduck1

Absolutely! The PSS MCDU is so esay to use and although the panel is dated (what isnt in the pC world after a week!!) it is easy to use and a pleasue to fly in. Try it and you'll love it -as long as u dont make comparisons with newer products.All the bestDoug

My personal favourite is the A330. It's a little newer than the A320 series. Nothing wrong with the A340 either. Just a personal preference. Also, one point to note is PSS produces very nice, very informative manuals for all their aircraft. Dave

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.