Sign in to follow this  
Guest ClearedDirect

Load Editor

Guest ClearedDirect

For some reason when I try to use the Load Editor an error box pops up and says: Run-time error '380': Invalid property valueThe only option is a box labeled "OK" and it goes away without being able to use the program.Any ideas??Gene

Guest vrandar

Re-run your base installer which you downloaded (it's called ABPro_Base_Setup) but when prompted only select "Rebuild Config Files". I find it takes a while to complete but does solve this problem.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest ClearedDirect

Thank you for the help!Gene

Guest dt1951

Gene, anothger solution is to replace the values in the weights and balances part of the aircraft config file with zeros. You can open the aircraft config file using notepad, searh for "weights_" and replace the values for the 5 parameters with zero. I have a small notepad file set up to just do a copy and paste into the those values. Unfortunately you will have to do this every time you want to run the load edit program.

What I can do to solve this Run Time Error "76".Already it re-run my base instaler.Tks

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.