Sign in to follow this  
wad53

PSS Repaints - Plans to add new ones?

I was wondering if PSS would ever consider adding some new repaints to the official Airbus series list (payware). I know there are no plans to update the models but perhaps some new repaints would not be as big a work load. For example,while I was looking through the list for a few additions to my fleet, I would love to get a Qantas A330-300, as these are now common for international flights from Australia. It is not available in the user edits list either. Maybe this would add a bit more life to the Airbus series, as I find these to still be the best ones available at this time. I'm sure someone will suggest I paint my own, but I'm not confident in my skills to do justice to it, but if anyone out there wants to do one I would be most grateful. :-zhelp Just a suggestion.Warren

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

check out this file in the avsim lib. -pss330340.zipyou may find it helps you w/your challenge as you can then fly a qantas A330 merge.--

Thanks Scoob, I guess this gives me an A330-300 in Qantas livery, but I was really hoping to stick with the PSS model. I have found that merges usually never work totally and I end up spending all my time tinkering, rather than flying. It's a shame to have to go to another model just to get a common repaint, but if there is no other alternative.:-hmmm Warren

Sign in to follow this