Sign in to follow this  
Elsmoko

PSS A320 hand flying pitch sensitivity

I've had ABPro for months and mostly just fly the A319 andlike it. Last night I flew the A320 and noticed a remarkabledifference in pitch sensitivity when hand flying > veryunrealistic nose "bobbing" > managable, but uncool. Is thisa known issue with the A320 model? Is there a fix for this.I haven't tried the A321 yet ~:| I'm considering overwriting the A320 FDE/model with A319 ~:(Thanks,Ken

Ken Boardman

Hi.Because of that I switched to iFDG model with PSS Panel. Much more realistic behaviourYou won't have Virtual Cockpit if you merge PSS with iFDGEdin

>Hi.>Because of that I switched to iFDG model with PSS Panel. >Much more realistic behaviour>You won't have Virtual Cockpit if you merge PSS with iFDG>>>EdinThanks Edin, I actually did exactly what you suggest and it's a tremendous improvement.Best regards,Ken

Ken Boardman

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.