Sign in to follow this  
Guest marten1

The data didn't show in the PFD,ND,ECAM...

Guest marten1

Hi there,I just boought the A320,330,340 and installed in my PC yesterday..But I got a big problem with the data didn't show on the every display, just appear the graphic on it.This only happen with the 330 and 340, but the 320 is fine! Whatever I start at cold and dark cockpit or with anything start. The data just not show itself!When I increase the throttle, the grafic will show the raising process withoutthe data. When start with cold and dark cockpit, I open start the APU, the graphic also shows the process raising without data.I had try to uninstall and reinstall the software but the result is the same. Please help me...@@" Thanks, Regards, Eric Lee

Guest NormanB

Eric,The Airbus family all use the same fonts which are installed by default with FS or are part of windows.Please make sure that you have arial.ttf in your windowsfonts folder and glassga.ttf in your fsdirfonts folderLet me know the outcome please.

Guest marten1

>Eric,>>The Airbus family all use the same fonts which are installed>by default with FS or are part of windows.>>Please make sure that you have arial.ttf in your>windowsfonts folder and glassga.ttf in your fsdirfonts>folder>>Let me know the outcome please.Hi,I'm sure that I got both of the files(as the jpeg I attach below).I also post the A320's cockpit display at the below for the reason to compare with the A330's cockpit display I got(Athough the display of the alphabet which indicate the temperature or other also shows wrong word but it give me a show....).Hope this will help!Any solution?Thanks,Regard, Eric Lee

Guest marten1

Hi...Does that any progress come out? I'm still waiting for the possiblesolution...and...since the A320 display I get which I show on the last post is not so clear... I attach another jpeg which looks more clear. The error words are circled bye the white circle(see the jpeg file), could it and the problem with the A330&340's display problem be fixed?Thanks,Best Regards, Eric Lee

Guest marten1

Hi Norman....After 10 day's waitting....Did you find any solution? or you need another information?I know this is really bizzare...I got many add-on plane like PMDG, Flight one.....but this only happen on the A330 and A340..not on PSS's A320 and 777 and concord..No matter that if you find the solution or not...just let me know..Thanks,Regards,Eric Lee

Guest NormanB

Eric,I thought I had posted this but seems not so apols.Alex, who wrote the panels said this:Hi Norman,This is very strange and I can

Guest marten1

Hi Norman,I've had give it a try that your suggestion. Even I get the same result, still have to thank for your kindly help. I decide to reinstall the whole FS system and all the add-on software(lot of work to do) cause I also met the problem with the other add-on software.Thanks,Regards,Eric Lee

Guest NormanB

What other add ons? It really is sounding like one or both of your required fonts are corrupt since these are fonts used by others too.

Guest marten1

The add-on aircraft I get are PMDG 744, 744F, 736, 737, 738, 739, LEVEL-D 763, Flight 1 SUPER MD80, ATR72-500, Goden Eagle 421, PSSA320, A330, A340, Concord....etc, and also got many scenery add-on. The problem I got is with the other scenery add-on, not the other aircraft. I'm not sure that will the scenery add-on be crash up with the aircraft add-on? I have no idea with it. Just a shot that it seems got a little disorder with all the FS file. Any idea of it?Regards,Eric Lee

Guest NormanB

Eric,None of those Boeing or Airbus planes have anything to do with scenery so I really dont know. Evidently something isnt correct with your system though.

Guest marten1

Hi Norman,Finally I get a good news after reinstall all the entire FS.After reinstall it, the first thing I do is to install A330.The result of the last shot is perfect!! It back to work and work perfectly! Althought I still can't find where casue the problem like that, I'll continue to monitor that which software that will cause the same problem after install.Anyway, thanks!Regards,Eric Lee

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.