Sign in to follow this  
Guest jjdoutch

A330 strange behaviour

Guest jjdoutch

Hi all,Was just flying from EGCC to Cancun in the monarch A330-200.Just off Bermuda (!) when the plane went absolutly beserk for no apparent reason, showing altitude that was way off and massive speed. The problem seemed to correct itself first time but then it happened again a few minutes later and this time was irredemable, and went into a stall after i cleared all current weather (ms default real world)Has happened once before. Any ideas?Cheers!James

Guest airmann

Hi, I have also found some strange behaviour out of the A330. When I climb, with close to Max ZFW at around FL240 my aircraft stops climbing after struggling for a while, starts to lose speed and eventually stalls and falls out of the sky. I know that I am below max ZFW but still close to it, I load the Aircraft with less than 50% fuel, since i do not fly too far, but still the plane falls out of the sky. I believe MAXZFW is around 370,000LBs. I don't know what the problem is?ThanksShea

Guest jjdoutch

Hi,I think I loaded it correctly, I used the load editor, entered the parameters into the INIT page correctly, and the climb-out went fine. Was at FL380 on managed alt/heading/speed, although it did seem to stop and start the climb quite a bit, I was 159,846kg ZFWIm starting to wonder if there was a problem with the weather. I seem to remember suffering a similar problem once on PMDG 747 off the coast of brazil, and clearing the weather sorted it. I had to reload the weather much later on and go into modules fsuipc and normal defaults (unregistered). This time I seemed to lose control too much thoughJames

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.