Sign in to follow this  
Guest BGH5915

Troble with PSS Airbus Panels

Guest BGH5915

Hi everyone! I purchased the PSS A320 professional before FS2004 was released and had no problems flying the three Airbus aircraft in FS2002. However, I recently purchased FS2004 and installed the A320 professional into it and am experiencing problems with the panel. Although there are no prblems with the aircraft model itself, there is a black 'patch' which obscures the view from the cockpit in both the IFR and VFR panels. It covers 80% of the view from the cockpit, leaving only a small rectangular area in the top right hand corner of my screen out of which to see where I'm going!It's hard to describe, so i tried to include a screen-dump but I couldn't make it small enough to upload :( I'd be really greatfull of any help!? Thanks again, Tom.

Guest NormanB

Tom,At a guess this sounds like the CD version since the download installers are already patched.You need to go to www.justflight.com and download their patch. You will need the original Airbus Pro CD in the drive.

Guest BGH5915

Norman, Thanks for replying so quickly! I used at website's search function at www.justflight.com and the appropriate results were displayed. I follwed the update link but it said that the link was incorrect or had expired, could you give me a specific link from which i can download the patch? Sorry for the trouble! Tom.

Guest NormanB

Tom,I dont have a direct link, sorry. If you join their forum I am sure somebody like Martin will point you in the right direction. We really have no other connection aside from that they sell a disk based version of some of our products.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.