Sign in to follow this  
ehasanov1

ENG#2 does't react to manual command!?!

HiI'm getting strange behaviour with my PSS A320.Sometimes I'm having this strange behaviour. Everything looks Ok, after Take -off A/THR armed and active. But during approach and A/THR disconnect my ENG#2 stays at 24% N1 and does not react to my command. ENG#1 works Ok. If I engage A/THR, then both engines works Ok and set to required power settings.What can cause that. This is not situation all the time, sometimes is ok.ThanksEdin

Guest NormanB

Edin,is it possible that during the flight the panel has had the focus when you meant to type?

Hi Norman.I don't understand your question.What does it mean "panel had has the focus when you meant to type"Could you explain a little bit in depth. English is not my native language. I know that, when problems appear, my ENG#1 react to thrust lever settings, and ENG#2 is at 24% N1. A/THR disconnect is performed with p/b on the my yoke (Saitek x45)Thanks againEdin

It seems that you activated one throttle only through FS. Its pretty common actually. Press "E" and "1" and "2" in quick succession. This should restore your dual throttle range. For future reference, change the "E" key assignment in FS to avoid this recurring issue.

Guest dt1951

You can also assign a hot key command in FSUIPC (provided you have a regsitered copy) that will resynch the engines.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.