Sign in to follow this  
HUSSAR

A320 / 330 / 340 Service Packs?

Hello,I see that PSS has updated the 777 with a service pack. Can anyone tell me if there were any service packs issued for the other products such as the A320, A330 and A340?Thanks,Max

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest NormanB

Yes, they all were and are part of the base downloads.

>Yes, they all were and are part of the base downloads.Ok thanks Norman. I will redownload the base installers and see how things go. I have the boxed version of the A320 Professional, are there any updates for that?Thanks,

\Robert Hamlich/

>>Yes, they all were and are part of the base downloads.>I checked and I have V2.004.01 for both the 330 and 340. These are the most up to date yes?Thanks,

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest vrandar

>>Yes, they all were and are part of the base downloads.>>Ok thanks Norman. I will redownload the base installers and>see how things go. I have the boxed version of the A320>Professional, are there any updates for that?>>Thanks,As far as I am aware the only one was the update for using the boxed A320 on FS2004 which was from ftp://80.68.88.211/jf/free_updates/a320update2004.exeRob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Thanks Rob... will download tonight after work.Cheers,Max

\Robert Hamlich/

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.