Sign in to follow this  
Guest cbarbas

Repaint Publishing?

Guest cbarbas

HiI have a question,as I have read at PSS's web,to publish a repaint must have the following requirements"No posting of a repaint on any site other than the PSS site without the expressed written permission of PSS. PSS happily give this permission on request for VA paints.All repaints are subject to review and approval before being posted on the PSS Site. This prevents offensive or poor quality paints being available in user edits.Files may not contain any files other than the texture that needs to be updated and instructions for its installation. All files must contain a current e-mail address for the author."My probem is that I have contact PSS at the following e-mail " support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk",but they did not responned at all.My repaint is ready,a long time ago,a nice A320v in Aegean Airlines coloures.I have only a small problem,Its hard for me to find from where the gear doors takes the coloure or adjust.Regards

Guest NormanB

Christopher,I have checked back and saw an email asking that question. The reply, which was given was to submit the file to us - try sending to repaints@ which gets to a number of us.

Guest cbarbas

Hi Norman.I am sorry but I didnot take any replay from you or the support.I dont know why this was happen!Can you please make it clearly what I have to do now.Did you meen to send you the complete A320v Aegean Airlines repaint?Thank you for the responce.

Guest NormanB

If Aegea is a real world airline then yes, send the whole repaint. If however it is only a Virtual Airline then an email asking for an excemption.

Guest cbarbas

GoodayAegean AirlinesAegean Airlines is a real airliner,homebase Athens-Greece.http://www.aegeanair.com/aegeanen/home/index.aspAegean Airlines, the fast-growing Greek airline, has placed a firm order for eight A320s, with options for an additional twelve A320 family aircraft.http://www.aegeanair.com/aegeanen/news/Aegean Airlines VirtualAegean Airlines Virtual is a private non-profit virtual organization.As a virtual airline, we are using Microsoft Flight Simulator for the online virtual flights on IVAO, VATSIM and FPI networks, simulating real-world airline operation, expanding in such way your overall flight experience.In our new Flight Operations Center [FOC], our virtual pilots can fill their logbooks with airliner experience, offering a unique virtual pilot career. But that is just the beginning of many other features that came to mind. We managed to create a fun environment to learn, exchange and fly!http://aegeanvirtual.gr/subd/I will send you the file at Monday but as I said I have a problem with the gear doors coloure.Have a nice weekend

Guest NormanB

Christopher,I dont do repaints but I can tell you that the piece you are looking for is right next to the engines in the texture map. If you look at the house texture you will see the top section is on a red background. The left part of this section has a grey square which is applied to the gear doors.

Guest cbarbas

Thank you NormanI have found the sollution :)I am sending you the .bmp's right now!Regards

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.