Sign in to follow this  
Guest CVA420

A319, A320, A321 Reverse Thrust problems.

Guest CVA420

I have recentely purchased the Aibuse Pro pack and love it to death. The only problem I have found is that all 3 aircraft do not have working RT. It will power up like it should be in RT but the engines do not open and all the trust produced is powering the aircraft forward. I have searched forum after forum for a solution to this problem to no avail. If anyone has any info for me on this subject it would be greatly apreciated. I don't think I have to flip any other switches to make them work do I?Thanks for your help.CVA420Joseph Demars.

Guest CVA420

Ok I have done some troubleshooting and I have discovered that it is only the A320 that is having this problem. The A319 and A321 work just fine. So the problem must be just with the one aircraft. Any ideas?CVA420Joseph Demars.

Guest vrandar

This sounds like the dead battery glitch. You should always start your FS session with your default flight set to one of the default MS aircraft (I use the Boeing 737) with avionics ON but engines off. Then switch to the PSS Airbus which can be cold and dark if you wish.Additionally, if you have the registered version of FSUIPC go to the Miscellaneous page and make the battery life indefinite. If you have the unregistered version you can edit the A320 aircraft.cfg and add the lineelectric_always_available=1 anywhere in the ELECTRICAL sectionRob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Check that this line is in the GeneralEngineData section of the aircraft.cfg:min_throttle_limit = -0.25If the limit is set to a value less (more negative) than -0.25, you will get fwd thrust from the reversers as described. This was a problem in PSS configs a long time ago, and has crept back in at least a couple times over the last few years. May have again.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.