Sign in to follow this  
Guest AMSA

Problem with Airbus Family

Guest AMSA

Hello everybody,I'm having a problem with PSS Airbus Family, wondering to get a tip from you.Well, while i'm climbing the aircraft goes up and down for a few moments, then he stabilizes. Sometimes i have the joystick all way up (to climb) but even though he doesn't climb - getting a crash.On the other hand, when i turn left/right the aircraft shakes.Can you tell me why is this happening and how to solve the problem ?Thanks very much.Best regards,Allen Azevedo

Guest AMSA

No one answers me ? I still got this problem.Need some help from the "pro".Thanks.

Guest vrandar

Usual things to look at: make sure you are starting your FS session and have your efault flight set with a MS aircraft with avionics on. Then switch to the Airbus. You might also want to check the calubration of your joystick both in windows and in FSUIPC.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest fvg

HiI have just installed a fresh copy of FS2004, its update and PSS airbus which I was using frequently some time ago.I am experiencing the same problem: can't lift off using my joystick.Applying the panel.cfg update didn't solve the problem.I also checked the forum and systematically saw the answer that the window08 solution was working. But it didn't change anything for me...Please help! I am dying getting my pss airbuses to fly :)Thanks

Guest SORSRR

At what height is this happening? Just after take off?Steve Arkell

Guest fvg

It works , Thank you!Best regardsFr

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.