Sign in to follow this  
darian

after reinstall nav data out fo date, pss AB pro

i just reinstalled my FS, the plane flies fine but all the NAV data in the FMS is old and out of date. I downloaded the SID/STAR and AIRAC 0607 from www.navdata.at but the SIDs and STARs are still out of date. This never happened before ive all ways reinstalle dmy pss AB pro and the nav data was always current. where can i get the current nav data ?

OK i reinstalled the PSS AB pro and now both my PSS AB pro and 777 have current nav data, but im confused, should I donwload the PSS AIRAC 0607 and SIDs STARs from www.navdata.at or shouldnt I.

Guest NormanB

Darian,I try to keep the NAVDATA up to date as much as possible so that anybody installing has the latest.Im not able to check the version in the files at the moment but its no older than 0513, and most likely newer.

Guest jkennebeck

so after searching, finding, and reading this thread...As I understand this, the best way to update the NAVDATA for the PSS A319 is to just use the PSS Installer and only select the navdata.I use FSNAV as well and was hoping I could just get the AIRAC for that and be done but I guess that won't work.

No, you make an initial load through the PSS installer, then update that with the data you get from navdata.at when you want something more recent.FSNav AFAIK uses the default FS data always.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.