Sign in to follow this  
Allan Burek

A320 pro & FS2004

If you purchased the download version, then the update will be incorporated automatically. Just download the package again and follow all the directions.

Guest cobrafly

hi, i'm a A320 captain and i work in tunisia, my job took almost all my time and i had to quit flying on Flight Simulator for a long time.I purchased the PSS A320 professional pack at its first release and used it with FS2002. today i want to use it again and i don't know wether it works with FS2004 or no. I'm sorry for this basic question but i 've been far away from simulation world these last years and i'm not updated at all, lol. so thak you in advance for answering me these few questions:- is there any version update since the first one? if yes, where can i find them?- is there any "FS 2004 patch" for compatibility or is it simply installable on FS2004 as it is?looking forward for your answersthank you

Guest cobrafly

I didn't buy the download package (is's impossible to do it from tunisia). I purchased it from a store. in this case what's the solution?

Guest cobrafly

great, thank you very much guys

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.