Sign in to follow this  
Guest huntersg232004

PSS Airbus VC horrible edges!! is there a fix?

Guest huntersg232004

Hi everyone,I have been using PSS for a long time now and am very impressed. But i am slightly put off by he fact that some of the edges in the A320 etc are rather natsy. I have attached 2 pictures where the edges are horrible.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/152897.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/152898.jpgIs there any update or fix or anything to make this look a little betterWarm regardsSimon

Guest NormanB

Simon,Whilst in its day the ABPRO was cutting edge it is getting a little tired. It was designed for FS2002 and freely patched to ensure functionality in FS2004.With FSX so close, there are no other plans to update the ABPO series.

Guest st3

I've bought yesterday ABPro for FS2004, 20 Eur. And now I'm reading that with FSX ABPro will be dismissed and also was designed for FS2002 and patched for FS2004.I've a problem with FS2004. High part of cockping (where there's autopilot) make mouse cursos flashing and it's not easy functionally. I've already tried to install it on another pc with FS2004, same problem.How can i solve?!ThanksStefano

Hi,To solve the problem of the mouse blinking , it has a file in the site of Phoenix Simulations (My Files) which corrects this. I enclosed send the solution.Attachment deleted by mod: Please download the fix from the PSS website or email support. - Steven

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.