Sign in to follow this  
Guest dt1951

Erratic auto pilot

Guest dt1951

Bob, the mouse flicker problem comes and goes on my system. I have given up reinstalling the panel patch. I just live with it.As to the pitch problem with the MCDU, I don't have any idea becuase I have not experienced this.

This has been answered so many times before.Look at your PSS aircraft.cfg.(Windows 08)<-----------------

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest boblittle

Thanks Dan and DaveThe mouse flicker is only a minor irritation, however Dave, I have already checked the line you have sugested, as you say it has been previously covered on this forum. On my config it is set as it should be so it is not that.Any other ideas?RegardsBob

Guest NormanB

Bob,Make sure you have edited the correct file. Often people edit the aircraft.cfg in one of the A3xx folders rather than the main one in ABPRO

Guest boblittle

Can anyone help??I have been using the pss airbuspro for a few months with no problem, however, I am now finding a couple of problems. 1/ The mouse flicker is back. I have tried the patch but it makes no difference.2/The auto pilot gets me to my altitude but then starts to pich up and down violently. and on take off the toga switches in but it takes a few seconds before anything happens.I have tried re-installing everything but it dose not make any difference.Any ideas because I realy enjoy this product.ThanksBob

Guest vrandar

For the mouse flicker have you tried loading exactly the same aircraft again from the menu in FS. It might need two or three goes but I have found in the past that it cleared the problem.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest boblittle

Thanks to you all for trying to help, However I am still having problems.Norman, just so I am looking at the correct thing. The line that should be changed is in PSSAB-pro in the panel file and then the config file. is that correct?RegardsBob

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.