Sign in to follow this  
Guest georgemb30

Autopilot Rapid Pitching

Guest georgemb30

Hi there. My names George and I fly for easyJet. I recently purchased the A319 package but Ive been having some trouble. When approaching the altitude I have set in the MCDU, the aircraft starts pitching up and down very violently, as a result TOGA LK kicks in as the aircraft hits A-FLOOR and stalls and inevitably crashes. I believe the problem could be over sensitive elevator trim. i.e. the autopilot is over trimming the aircraft then trying to compensate for the error with even more trim in the other direction. Is there a fix for this or can anyone tell me how to resolve the problem?Also when I try to click on the clickspots on the MCDu to increase and decrease say the altitude setting. The mouse flickers and takes a long time to change the figure that im trying to enter. How do I fix this?Many thanksGeorge Barrongeorge.barron@easyjet.com

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.