Sign in to follow this  
rwalls

Descent Arc or Equivalent

I searched the forum and found there is no descent arc in the Airbus similar to Boeing but the System Manual talks about pseudo waypoints that perform the same function. I can't seem to get that to work. For example on the BSR2 arrival for SFO, I put 320/240 next to BSR using the Right Select Key and BSR is circled in the ND but there is no indication of when I'm going to reach FL240.Also, if I'm at FL390 and reset my altitude for 10,000 should there be some indication on the ND showing me when I will reach that altitude regardless of what is in the flight plan.I have lots of time with Boeings but I'm brand new to Airbus and this really has me stumpted.Thanks ... Rich

Guest NormanB

Rich,There is no Airbus equivalent either in our sim or the real thing. You can set restrictions using the LSK and the aircraft will make its best effort to attain it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

5%
    $1,300.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now