Sign in to follow this  
ncd200

ILS Landing A32X

hello,i'm new to the A32X Series and i love the plane.only the plane is never landing on the centerline with an ILS Landing, always or left or right of the centerline and sometimes even the runway.The things i do :1. Set Arr RWY and ILS Approach.2. In Flight i check the Nav/Rad Page for ILS, ( Not changing anything )3. In Flight i press the ILS button on the Glareshield4. In Approach beneath 8000 FT ( lets say 7500 FT. ) i press Loc Button, 5. When turning to final i press Apr Button and Turn on the second AP.6. The plane follows the ILS Perect on Glideslope But never land corect on the centerline.Am i doing something wrong, or is it a bug in the plane?Rick Winkelman

Guest Skywalker

Hi RickYour procedure sounds correct to me. I assume you are referring to autolands.I recommend to use Bob Scott's FDE files for more accurate flight behaviour. He's files also result to correct pitch angles in approach and final flight phase. Check this forum for Bob Scott's FDE's.Sam

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

5%
    $1,290.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now