Sign in to follow this  
darian

can the VC be removed

>Solved the problem. Have to put a space between every 2>numbers. 00 22 00 39 00Good afternon John K,I have puted he same space between every 2 numbers, but always the same answer " string not found " when I use the search engine. I use the last version of the Hex editor. I put 00 22 00 39 00 in the hex line on the window Find, but impossible to get the string.Please how do you proceed ?...Many thanks in advance and best regardsNieto

Nieto, try and look for the hex strings 00 22 00 39 00 manually without using auto find and see if you find the strings that way. Start from the top and go down. it could take a while but maybe you might find the first two. Also if you did some changes earlier you might wanna reinstall pss AB aircraft configs. also try search 00 22 00 00 00 maybe you changed some and didnt know.

Guest Muel

Hey.Could somebody tell me which exact MDL file to be searching because i have found more than one...Secondly please tell me exactly what search options you are using? such as text string or hex string etc and what joker char hex value you are using.Thanks in advance,Petter Rasmussen

you have to select "hex string" and enter the following "00 22 00 39 00"be sure to have spaces in between. I dont follow what you mean by "joker char hex value." this is where the hex editing should take place C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9AircraftPssA320model.cfm you should not have more than one MDL file in here if so reinstall PSS ABPro because you may have done some changes and forgot perhaps.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.