Sign in to follow this  
Guest nicoet

Problem with A3xx loadedot (metric)

Guest nicoet

Hello,I just baught A3xx familly and i 've goot a problem. As I saw in this forum i changed the Flaps 0 section in the aircraft.cfg file and also changed something in the panel.cfg because my panel was flickering. Then when i start for the first time loadedit it works very well, but when i want to start it again after for a second flight it doesn't work and i've got this message (sorry it is in french!): Erreur d execution 380 valeur de propriete incorrecteCan you help me please because i need to re install everything all the timeThank your for your helpNicolas

Guest nicoet

Please i need some help. I can't use my airbus beacause the load editor doen't work. I tried many time to download it again but no change. Can someone of PSS help me please for this problem?Thank youNicolas

Guest NormanB

Nicolas,Are you using any other products (like FSPax) which is changing your aircraft.cfg?

Guest nicoet

Hello Norman,Yes I use FS pax but i have disable one option, that means that load my aircraft i use the load editor and not FSpax. I think that FSpax doesn't change my aircraft.cfg. I use also Flight keeperDo you have an idea? Please i need your help i really want to use my airbusThanks again for your helpRegardsNicolas

Guest ilrcflyboy

Norman, I'm all of the sudden having the same issue with the metric and us versions of the loadedit programs.... I used this app successfully two weeks ago.Runtime error 380, Invalid Property value.I don't have FS Pax or similar add ons. I may try uninstalling FSX demo (although I don't have any extra aircraft in there other than the default.)Thoughts?Thanks!Brian Ethington

Guest NormanB

Rerun the base installer, having it repair configs.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.