Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

FMS still skips waypoints

Guest NormanB

These waypoints it was skipping - how had they got into the MCDU? Were they manually input or was it from an imported plan?

there were put in manually by me, typing them in with airways. for ex. VOR1 - J123/VOR2, and the waypoints were being skipped. i didnt import any FP or anything.

Guest NormanB

Could you post an example flight plan, detailing the airac listed in your MCDU please.

the route i got from www.simroutes.com, OAKVL V265 THORL EWC J53 PSK CAE J51 SAV J103 OMN HILEY1look at the jpeg attiachment, forget the notepad attachment

I did my longest flight yesterday in PSS A320 from CYYZ to KMIA and after about 4 waypoints the FMS was doing fine then started skipping the next waypoint and jumping to the third throwing me off course. i started the flight with the default cessna at KSEA and then switched to PSS A320. whats the reason for this and how to correct this issue?

WOAH my fms, i could never get the time to work nor the EFOB. and it never showed the T/D in the FP page. maybe i need to read the docs again or can you tell me what exactly you did.

Guest NormanB

Darian,If you had no EFOB or TOD then you failed to enter in all of the required details in the MCDU. Block, ZFW and V speeds are the usual culprits.

ok i got the fms working fine now with all data, thanks for help. i wasnt entering the FZW and Block.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.