Sign in to follow this  
Gerabus

Airbus Pro VC

HiI purchased the AB Pro A319 320 321 for FS2004.Nothing in the VC is clickable. When I purchased this I was under the immpresion that the VC was interactive, based on the PSS site specs for this aircraft.Full moving parts including Flaps Rudder Ailerons Spoilers Gear Passenger Doors Cargo hatches Reversers Virtual Cockpit ControlsGerry

Guest NormanB

Gerry,Chances are your FS battery is flat if nothing is clicking. Are you starting from the default flight before changing to the Airbus?

Hi Norman,Thanks for the reply. Yes, I always start from the default. In vc the mcp/autopilot and overhead switches and knobs look like dummys that are unclickableGerry

I am sure I read somewhere that the Virtual Cockpit for the Airbus Pro was not clickable. The A330/340 is clickable but many of the knobs and switched don't actually move so it is hard to tell what position you left them in. Speaking as a diehard VC pilot I still enjoy flying my Airbuses around in the 2D view.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

If the VC has no vc controls as stated, I will be seeking a full refund on this package.RegardsGerry

Why would you want to do that ? Its a great add on , The A320 Pro was originaly made for FS2002 and the VCs in FS2002 are non clickable .. a patch was made for the A320 pro so it could be used in FS9 but the VC remained non clickable ...i for one love this Aircraft and fly it a lot from the 2D with some of the user edits from the PSS site ( ones an improved view IFR panel ) . Think long and hard before you ask for your money back . Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Guest Pro-Sim

I've been flying the PSS A319/320/321 for 3 years and it remains one of my all time favourites as no-one has managed to even come close to simulating the Airbus AP (managed and open modes) as well as PSS did in these planes.But alas, the VCs are definately not clickable (in over 1,500 hours I have in these planes!).I tend to map keyboard controls for most important controls, so that I can still fly from the VC and use the keyboard for controlling the MCP etc.However, not everything is configurable to keys and so some flips to the 2D view are required.it's still an all time classic though!

Guest elyab

Hello everybody!In spite of unclickable buttons I like this virtual cockpit accurate geometry much more then A330-340's VC. I can suffer "paralysed" controls using key assignments and switching to 2D, but the only thing making VC flight impossible for me is deficient ND.I tried a number of ways to merge VC-ND from A330-340 "panel.cfg" but it didn't work.It is sad to keep amazing aircraft parked in the Hangar because of this important gauge!It already has been discussed somewhere in the forum, but I'm unable to find that topic...Please, any ideas to solve this problem?Regards,Eti

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.