Sign in to follow this  
Guest dt1951

Auto-pilot problems

Guest dt1951

Mat,To go from the MCDU to a specified heading, right click on the HDG button. This will toggle it to the heading function. To go back to MCDU heading simply right click again on the HDG button. The same is true for the speed button.

Guest matchouz

Thanks dan... That was reeally helpful. Had i known, i wouldn't even have bothered to ask. See you in the skies.Mat

Guest matchouz

Hello I baught the PSS airbus Pro some time ago and want to go online. Prior to doing so though, i want to be able to master all the functions properly. My problem is as follows: i cannot manage to swap from the MCDU managed flight to a selected heading on the HDG knob, which by the way, i manage to turn left or right properly. Also, when the MCDU is loaded, i figure the managed guidance selects speeds according to which state of flight i'm in (clb, crz descent etc...) which prevents me from changing speeds manually. Question: how can i select heading and speed manually, and actually have the plane respect this? I have tried to pull the heading knob, but nothing won't do.Thanks in advance. CheersMat

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.