Sign in to follow this  
Guest jnel

A340 in FSX

Guest jnel

I happily noted that Norman said somewhere that PSS might try to adapt the fs2004 Airbusses to FSX if possible. That will be great.What I'm asking, in the meantime, is it even remotely POSSIBLE that the 340 could be made to work on FSX by a mere user such as myself, or are we talking code re-write issues that would prohibit it? I presume that a fsuipc module for FSX from Pete Dawson will also be necessary.If there's a chance, then I'll go get myself a copy of FSX and give it a shot. If not, then I'll probably wait for the whole Vista/Directx 10/new-hardware orgy in the spring...John

Guest NormanB

John,I have the release FSX Deluxe and just waiting on the release FSUIPC to see what changes are needed.

Guest jnel

Thanks, Norman. Looking forward to learning what you discover. John

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.