Sign in to follow this  
lluisdc

Airbus PRO: importing FS flight plans

Guest SilverCircle

>Could anyone tell me in which folder does the MCDU looks for>the FS stored flight plans to import them?I think, it looks in the default flight plan folder which would be My DocumentsFlight Simulator Files in your user profile.Thats where Flight simulator saves flight plans by default and the MCDU on the A340 seems to look into, because when I press the import FS flighplan LSK, I always get a list of flight plans in this directory.

Thank you Alex,I am afraid but that does not work. I have several FS flight plans in that folder and the B757 looks into that but not the Airbus Pro.I also have FS flight plans in the FS9PSSAirbus A3XX and FS9PSSRoutes folders and it does not find the,I hope to find the solution someday.Best regards,Llu

Lluís del Cerro
VATSIM Senior Instructor

Catalonian Airlines

vatsim_5000h.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.